Dynamic Technology Group, Inc. (DTG) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that has establisehed a solid credibility as a reputible and valued resource to the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. These positions require an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly.
Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems. Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. At least five (5) years of Linux or Unix Systems Administration experience required (includes but is not limited to servers and workstation enviornments).
The ideal candidate will possess five (5) or more years experience as a System Administrator providing support for the implementation and maintenance of IT system including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution.
The ideal candidate will possess experience to include:
- Five (5) or more years experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include configuring Active Directory Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS)
- Design and/or implementation of enterprise-wide virtualized systems using Citrix and/or VMware technologies
- Intermediate to advanced PowerShell scripting
- Experience in Cloud Services and Cloud Analytics will be given priority consideration
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers
Seeking a CISSP (or associate), CASP, CSSLP to perform the essential job duties that include:
- Developing, tracking, managing and reporting on the status of system security plans, contingency plans and Certification Packages
- Performing document reviews and data analysis of electronically stored information
- Facilitating identification and documentation of the current security infrastructure.
- Maintaining cooperative relationship with business partners or other interconnected systems.
- Maintaining awareness of security directives, orders, standards, plans and procedures.
- Supporting engineering and integration initiatives by assessing security policies, standards and guidelines, as necessary to facilitate certification and accreditation.